| Elan apartments for rent have uptown style, with designer lighting and fixtures complemented by luxury finishes. Nestled in the heart of the City of Lakes, Elan's community features a resort-style pool and a sixth-floor lounge with rooftop terrace. Alongside premier shopping, dining and entertainment, our LEED-certified apartments in Minneapolis provide everything you need.
Term Available: 12 months
Application Fee: $50
Security Deposit: $250
Admin Fee: $150
Move in date: ASAP
Pets: Dog/ cat with additional deposit
Washer and Dryer: in unit
Parking: Underground parking $100/ month
Tour: 24 hours notice
For more information or to schedule a showing, please call Ana Murillo at 651-235-4230 or Ana@DRGmpls.com
- 2837 Dupont Ave S
Community of Rent Range: $2,400 to $2,600
Building features include:
- Resort style pool, landscaping, and site lighting
- Arbors, cabanas, outdoor kitchen & firepits
- Direct access to Midtown Greenway hike and bike trail
- Multi purpose community room
- 6th floor resident lounge w/ rooftop terrace
- Fitness center
- Tanning bed
- Underground parking
- LEED Silver certification
- FOB access control to parking, building entries, and units
- Common area & pool Wi-Fi
- Units wired for data, audio, and video
- Dogs and Cats welcome! No Weight Limit. Certain Breed Restrictions Will Apply.
*** Please note that the photos are of STILL photos only ***
- Fact Sheet:
Listing Type: Rent
Property Type: Apartment
Interior Size: 1126 sq. ft.
Bedrooms: 2 room(s)
Bathrooms: 2 room(s)
- Local Area Information:
- Alongside premier shopping, dining and entertainment, our LEED-certified apartments in Minneapolis provide everything you need. Treat yourself to the elegant lifestyle you desire and urban flair you crave at Elan Uptown apartments in Minneapolis, MN.
ECLECTIC. VIBRANT. ENTERTAINMENT. MUSIC & CULTURE. HISTORY & NATURE. LIVING: Within walking distance of Uptown Tavern, Bar Louie, Rainbow Foods, Bryant Lake Bowl, Prime Bar, Calhoun Square, Chino Latino and so much more!