| The Produce Exchange Building was converted into amazing New York Style lofts. This unit has original wood floors, exposed brick, vaulted ceilings and a lofted bed with an office space underneath. Take advantage of the easy access to all the major interstates and local amenities including many restaurants, shops, downtown parks etc.. Everything that makes St. Paul great is within walking distance!
Terms Available: 12 months +
Move-In Date: 6/1/2015
Pets: Negotiable Upon Owner Approval
Utilities INCLUDED: Water/Sewer/Trash
Sq ft: 601
Parking: 1 assigned lot space included
Application Fee: $75 Per Person
Showings: 24 hr notice, contact listing agent for showings
For more information or to schedule a showing, please contact Kent Pitlick at 651-472-1101 or Kent@DRGMpls.com
- 523 Jackson St. #217 - KP
- St. Paul,
Community of St Paul: $1,000 and Under
- Original hardwoods throughout
- Eat-in kitchen
- Vaulted ceilings
- Huge windows w/treatments
- Lofted bed w/ open office underneath
- Large living space
- Enormous storage locker included!
- No shared walls!
- Large laundry room on site
- Workout room on the same floor
- Private off-street parking space
- Fact Sheet:
Listing Type: Rent
Property Type: BiLevel
Interior Size: 601 sq. ft.
Bedrooms: 0 room(s)
Bathrooms: 1 room(s)
Garage Size (# of cars): 1 off street space
- Local Area Information:
- The Produce Exchange is nicely situated in the northern neighborhood of downtown St. Paul. Embassy Suites, Cork's Pub, Key's Cafe, Black Sheep Pizza, Sawatdee and Eisenberg's Market are right out the door. All downtown businesses, shops, restaurants, and bars are within blocks. Three different parks are less than a 5 minute walk away.